“Mindful parenting is the hardest job on the planet, but it’s also one that has the potential for the deepest kinds of satisfactions over the life span, and the greatest feelings of interconnectedness and community and belonging.” Jon Kabat-Zinn
** THIS SALE IS NOW OVER.**
YOU MAY PURCHASE ANY OF THE BOOKS SEPARATELY, THOUGH, AND WE ENCOURAGE YOU DO SO!
I love that more and more resources on positive, nurturing parenting is popping up all over the place.
We’ve come a long way, you know?
The Internet is creating a world-wide collective intelligence that is available at any moment at our fingertips. Guidance. Ideas. Support. Resources.
We are changing the world!
But, you might be wondering … what is mindful parenting and why should you be interested?
It simply means paying attention to your kids when you are with them. It doesn’t mean checking your phone or your computer in the middle of family time.
Harder than it sounds, though, right?
That’s why we need constant reminders and constant practice — to keep our eyes on what matters.
If you are interested in spending more time nurturing your child than yelling, screaming or hiding in the pantry then you will really appreciate this Mindful Parenting bundle of books being sold for the next 12 days ONLY.
It’s these kinds of easy-to-read resources that really help us be better parents.
I am happy to have my book The Playful Family included in this bundle. I am also honored to be an affiliate of this fabulous bundle of e-books. You can learn more about my disclosure here. And, learn more about the bundle itself below!
Welcome to the Mindful Parenting eBundle Sale!
This bundle of resources for conscious parents is 22 quality e-products from esteemed parenting authors, a $236 USD value for $24.95 USD, available for 12 days only. Get your bundle today!
Mindful Nurturing for more information about the books and resources included in this rare offer.
The Mindful Parenting eBundle is 22 amazing parenting resources for only $24.95 USD.
Contributors include myself, Teresa Graham Brett, Tara Wagner, Genevieve Simperingham, Marcy Axness, Amy Phoenix, Attachment Parenting International, and many more.
This is your chance to learn more about playful parenting, peaceful guidance, mindful mothering, children and food, and many other hot parenting topics.
This bundle is a one-time opportunity, available only from May 28 to June 10. Purchase it now, because this deal won’t come around again!
The Mindful Parenting eBundle is 22 titles by esteemed parenting authors. This is a handpicked selection of e-books, workshops, e-magazines, and audio, with themes such as creativity and play, peaceful guidance, mindfulness for mothers, children and food, self-care and relaxation, and more.
That’s a total value of $274 USD for the humble price of $24.95 USD!
Are you as excited as I am?
Let me share the list of contributors:
- Parenting for Social Change by Teresa Graham Brett
- A Unique 7-Step Parenting Tool: Sleep talking by Marcy Axness
- Relaxation Meditation, audio by Amy Phoenix of Presence Parenting
- Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting by Rebecca Eanes of Positive Parents
- Issue three of the Play Grow Learn magazine by Christie Burnett of Childhood 101
- Getting Back on Track! Why We Explode and What We Can Do About it, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Stress Relief for parents, audio by Genevieve Simperingham of Peaceful Parent Institute
- Creative Play Workshop, email course by Gina Kimmel of Connecting Family and Seoul and Katherine Lockett of Creative Playhouse
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie Martin
- Moods of Motherhood by Lucy Pearce of Dreaming Aloud
- 42 Rules for Divorcing with Kids by Melinda Roberts
- Mommy Overwhelm by Laura Schuerwegen of Authentic Parenting
- Nurturing Creativity, Guide for Busy Parents by Renee Tougas of Tougas CafÃ©
- The Playful Family by Shawn Ledington Fink
- Poetry of a Hobo Mama by Lauren Wayne of Hobo Mama
- Encouraging Words for Kids by Kelly Bartlett of Parenting From Scratch
- Raising a Creative Kid by Jillian Riley of A Mom With a Lesson Plan
- Children and Food by Tara Wagner of The Organic Sister
- Coming of Age, audio by DeAnna L’Am
- The Parenting Primer, A Guide to Positive Parenting in the First Six Years by Michelle Carchrae of The Parent Vortex
- API Live! Teleseminar Series: â€œ8 Principles of Attachment Parentingâ€ by Attachment Parenting International
Plus a lovely freebie by Jennifer Saleem of Hybrid Rasta Mama: The Mindful Mothering Challenge.
This bundle is available only from MAY 28 to JUNE 10.
After that, these products will never be sold together again at this price!
Three amazing stress relief resources for parents:
- Lifetime access to relaxation meditation on Presence Parenting, an ever growing collection of meditational tools
- Audio download of Stress Relief for Parents by Genevieve Simperingham gives you 4 tracks to help you deal with parenting from day to day in a relaxed and composed manner
- “Mommy Overwhelm” gives you the tools to keep stress at bay and heal from depression, holistically.
The Mindful Parenting eBundle gives you access to 22 carefully selected parenting resources.This bundle is a one time opportunity, only available from May 28th to June 10th.